Whistleblower Justice Network has 20+ years experience analyzing, filing, investing in and consulting on dozens of whistleblower actions.
Working with whistleblowers is all we do. We are whistleblowers.
Becoming a whistleblower is often the right decision.
Whistleblower Justice Network works with our clients to make it a successful decision.
Healthcare Fraud Experts
We’ve literally analyzed 100s of healthcare fraud allegations. We deeply understand healthcare fraud and have many pending whistleblower actions in healthcare, including pharmaceuticals, medical device, pharmacy and other areas.
Some of the cases in which WJN has been involved include:
- Johnson & Johnson Paid $2.2 Billion for Off-Label Marketing & Kickback Violations
- Abbott Labs Paid $1.5 Billion to Resolve Depakote Investigations
- GlaxoSmithKline Paid $3 Billion In Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in U.S. History
- Medco Paid $155 Million to Settle False Claims Act Cases
- Forest Laboratories Paid $170 million For Off-Label Drug Marketing
Financial Fraud Experts
WJN’s experience in financial fraud includes whistleblower filings covering billions of dollars for violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and international tax schemes.
The IRS Whistleblower Reward Program and SEC Whistleblower Program are areas in which Whistleblower Justice Network has wide-ranging experience, especially so given the relatively new and evolving nature of each of these whistleblower programs. Our international team of financial experts develop effective whistleblower actions on a global basis, partnering with whistleblowers worldwide.